No encontraste el producto? Escríbenos!
Beta-Actin Mouse Monoclonal Antibody (1C7)
A monoclonal antibody for detection of Beta-Actin from Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey, Dog, Chicken, Rabbit, Insect, Hamster. This Beta-Actin antibody is for WB, IHC-P, IF. It is affinity-purified from mouse ascites by affinity-chromatography using the specific immunogenand is unconjugated. The antibody is produced in mouse by using as an immunogen synthetic peptide
Shipped on ice packs/blue ice at +4°C. Keep frozen at -20°C and protect from direct light. If stored properly, the shelf life of the antibodies is 1 year from the date of delivery. Prior to freezing the antibody we advise you to prepare working aliquots to prevent freez/thaw cycles that can degrade the antibodies and reduce their activity.
- Clonality: Monoclonal
- Clone: 1C7
- Isotype: Mouse IgG1
- Antigen: Beta-Actin
- Host: Mouse
- Reactivity: Human
- Crossreactivity: Mouse, Rat, Monkey, Dog, Chicken, Rabbit, Insect, Hamster
- Conjugation: Unconjugated
- Tested applications: WB, IHC-P, IF
- Concentration: 1 mg/ml
- Formulation: Liquid in PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02% Sodium Azide as preservative and 50% Glycerol.
- Purification method: affinity-purified from mouse ascites by affinity-chromatography using the specific immunogen.
- Immunogen information: Synthetic Peptide
- Applications tips: Suggested starting dilutions are as follows: WB (1:10000), IHC-P (1:400), IF (1:100-1:400). Please, note that that to ensure best results sometimes the optimal dilutions for the application
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Por favor contáctenos: