No encontraste el producto? Escríbenos!
Anti-TNF alpha Antibody
- Storage: At -20˚C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4˚C for one month. It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20˚C for a longer time. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Shipping Condition: Shipped with wet ice
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Ig type: Rabbit IgG
- Form: Lyophilized
- Specificity: No cross reactivity with other proteins.
- Reactivity: Reacts with: mouse
- Application: WB
- Notes: Tested Species: In-house tested species with positive results. Other applications have not been tested. Optimal dilutions should be determined by end users.
- Immunogen: A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence at the C-terminus of mouse TNF alpha (202-235aa FQLEKGDQLSAEVNLPKYLDFAESGQVYFGVIAL), different from the related human sequence by five amino acids, and from the related rat sequence by three amino acids.
- Contents: Each vial contains 5mg BSA, 0.9mg NaCl, 0.2mg Na2HPO4, 0.05mg NaN3.
- Purification: Immunogen affinity purified.
- ReconstitutionAdd 0.2ml of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500ug/ml.
- Gene Name: TNF
- Protein Name: Tumor necrosis factor
- Gene Full Name: tumor necrosis factor
- Uniprot ID: P06804
- Entrez GeneID: 21926
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Por favor contáctenos: