No encontraste el producto? Escríbenos!
- Storage: At -20˚C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4˚C for one month. It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20˚C for a longer time. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Shipping Condition: Shipped with wet ice
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Ig type: Rabbit IgG
- Form: Lyophilized
- Specificity: No cross reactivity with other proteins.
- Reactivity: Reacts with: human
- Application: WB
- Notes: Tested Species: In-house tested species with positive results. Other applications have not been tested. Optimal dilutions should be determined by end users.
- Immunogen: E.coli-derived human BRCA1 recombinant protein (Position: T1681-E1781). Human BRCA1 shares 73.3% and 74.3% amino acid (aa) sequence identity with mouse and rat BRCA1, respectively.
- Contents: Each vial contains 4mg Trehalose, 0.9mg NaCl, 0.2mg Na2HPO4, 0.05mg NaN3.
- Purification: Immunogen affinity purified.
- ReconstitutionAdd 0.2ml of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500ug/ml.
- Gene Name: BRCA1
- Protein Name: Breast cancer type 1 susceptibility protein
- Gene Full Name: breast cancer 1, early onset
- Uniprot ID: P38398
- Entrez GeneID: 672
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Por favor contáctenos: