No encontraste el producto? Escríbenos!
Anti-Bcr (Ab-177) Antibody
Rabbit Polyclonal Bcr (Ab-177) Antibody. Validated in IF, WB and tested in Human, Mouse.
Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended) . Store at 4°C for short term use.
- category: Primary Antibodies
- gene name: BCR
- clonality: Polyclonal
- clone number: NA
- concentration: 0.5-1mg/ml, actual concentration vary by lot. Use suggested dilution ratio to decide dilution procedure.
- contents: Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- uniprot id: P11274
- host: Rabbit
- immunogen: Peptide sequence around aa. 175~179 (P-F-Y-V-N) derived from Human Bcr.
- form: Liquid
- purification: Antibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic peptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- isotype: NA
- applications: IF, WB
- reactivity: Human, Mouse
- molecular weight: NA
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Por favor contáctenos: